- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 24 Apr 2018 16:03
- Project duration (approx.)
- 10 Weeks
- Budget (approx.)
- €1500 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Market Analysis, Project Management, Strategy, Product Management
- On-site in Switzerland
- English (Essential) , German (Nice to have)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are considered to be one of the most prestigious management consulting firms in the world.
We are starting a consulting engagement and due to capacity constraints on knowledgeable/ experienced experts, we are looking for support.
We are looking for a top performing project manager with relevant expertise. Strong proposals will have a top tier consultancy background with a preference for former McKinsey consultants who have worked as Engagement Managers or higher, resp. equivalent roles in the expert track.
Strong proposals will clearly highlight their relevance and expertise in the field of specialty chemicals as project managers, as well as their top tier consulting background. If you do not have the relevant expertise, do not submit a proposal.
You should have
- experience in driving business unit strategies
- experience in specialty chemicals / plastics / masterbatches segments
- experience in managing senior client relationships and ramp up very fast on content
The scope of the project includes:
- Developing a global perspective on a chemical subsegment
- Potential new ways to enhance current business offerings for our client
- Implications of recent M&As and path forward
Proposal Submission, Interviews and Project Kick-Off ASAP