- Project status
- Project start date
- 23 Apr 2018
- Project posted
- 13 Apr 2018 12:20
- Project duration (approx.)
- 4.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €1200 / day
- Level of Experience
- Paper & Forest Products
- Area of expertise
- Procurement / Supply Chain
- Consultant location
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a leading management consulting firm and are looking for support on a project in Lisbon, Portugal.
Project Objectives and Key Deliverables:
- Prepare and execute the Strategic Sourcing process for selected Packaging and Chemicals subcategories.
- Consultant should be responsible for leading the Sourcing process for one of the Packaging subcategories (Corrugated Boxes or Ream Wrappers) and support the other one, which would include the following key deliverables:
a) Category spend baseline
b) Supply market analysis
c) Challenging Packaging specifications
d) Sourcing strategy
e) RFI/ RFP
f) Proposals analysis and suppliers selection
f) Negotiation strategy and execution
Specific consultant requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Management Consulting, including Strategic Sourcing of Packaging (Paper-based and/or Corrugated) specific experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel required. User knowledge of e-Procurement platforms will be considered a plus.
All Travel & Expenses are covered for consultants outside of Portugal. Please apply for a day rate suitable for your experience level.