- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 12 Apr 2017 07:38
- Project duration (approx.)
- 9 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €1000 / day
- Level of Experience
- Logistics, Airlines & Aviation, Telecommunications, Technology
- Area of expertise
- Information Technology, Product Development, Sales / Business Development, Strategy
- Consultant location
- English (Essential) , French (Nice to have) , German (Nice to have) , Italian (Nice to have) , Spanish (Nice to have)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
Please note: This project can be based from any major city in Europe.
We are a fast-growing company in the telecommunications sector. We are seeking consultant support for our enterprise segment on which we will focus in the near future.
We are looking for a Cloud specialist, energetic proven, commercially oriented, highly analytical, and someone who has the technical background but capable of communicating with a CIO of a Fortune 500 company.
We want someone who understands or can learn our business quickly. We are looking for consultants who are adaptable, open minded and able to identify the key issues in our current business setting. The consultant needs be willing to take on challenges, create new opportunities, challenge the existing setup and create new ideas and solutions. The enterprise business segment will be shaped through your input thus requiring experience, drive and energy.
• Create a solid promotion and sales process for our ICT solutions for the air transport industry, which covers Wireless (GSMR, LTE, WiFi, etc.), Fixed network (optic & IP), IT and other related products
• Deliver a comprehensive and competitive product solution through the help of our product solution managers
• Lead and coordinate technical communications with strategic customers in the industry, including he clear communication of value add to the customer
• Develop a well-structured process for collecting customer requirements
• Build and maintain good relationship with technical decision makers of strategic customers in the European region.
• Build and manage a healthy and sustainable eco-system.
• Execute a thorough industry analysis including a strategic development plan for the industry
• Create a solution presentation/bidding pitch for the sales processes
• Support our strategic client account teams in each country office, so they are enabled to reach their annual business targets, including key client acquisition, revenue & sales target, etc.
• Advise marketing team to design and plan for key marketing activities, such as industry exhibitions, open labs, etc.
• Good knowledge of trend of digitalization
• Degree preferably in telecommunication, electronics or equivalent
• Ability to organize and lead high-level workshops with industry consulting companies
• Excellent project coordination skills and able to handle multiple tasks, priorities & time deadlines simultaneously;
• Self-motivated, results-driven and eager to win business.
• Good cooperation and communication skills in a multi-culture environment jobs
• Willing to travel around countries in the region of Europe.