- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 4 Dec 2018 15:56
- Project duration (approx.)
- 3 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- £446.43 / day
- Level of Experience
- Real Estate
- Area of expertise
- Project Management
- Consultant location
- United Kingdom
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
Create a "How-To Guide" to assist RE professionals worldwide, in a large scale project to bring many locally-managed sites into the management of the RE Function. This means the transfer of the local site management across to the global reporting line, assignment or replacement of some Facility Management contracts, adoption of global rules, standards and procedures, and a review of complaince and assurance against global standards including worker welfare. Sites in scope vary from large industrial process plants, to satellite offices and smaller industrial sites.
Hard Skills required:
1. Core Real Estate competencies including Portfolio Management and Facility Management. Valuation and Building surveying would be an advantage.
2. Effective stakeholder management in global context and with virtual working.
3. Ability to work in cross-functional teams and experts focusing on collective outcome of successful project delivery
4. Manage multi project priorities while leveraging contributions from Subject Matter Experts around the world.
5. Have expertise and experience in the deployment of RE professional services, especially to previously locally-managed sites, or via major relocations or ownership changes.
6. Be able to focus and work through an excess of details within the context of an evolving bigger picture and tight timelines.
Soft Skills required:
This is a consultancy engagement where success of the assignment depends on delivery through others. The successful candidate will have experience of project implementation from M&A deals or other corporate Real Estate programmes. Critical success factors include personal resilience, proactivity, adaptability, ability to think quickly and seize opportunities.
Compulsory qualifications (“Must have”)
o Postgraduate qualifications in a business, management, economic or RE discipline
Preferred (but not compulsory) qualifications (“Nice to have”)
o MRICS, or equivalent
o Chartered Institute of Management Consultants