Objectives and Key Deliverables
A multinational energy company is looking for a change manager.
The NL section of the Global Health department conducting a review of its services, ways of working and organisational structure. The organisation consist of approximately 40 people, only professionals and is currently spread over 7 locations. The department serves around 10.000 employees and contractors.
Data gathering and analyses of the data were finished recently and first decisions on change were made. It is expected that before year-end decision making on big-ticket items will have been completed.
The process of change and implementation is about to start. Several smaller and bigger change processes will run in parallel. To ensure that the total process will run in a coordinated way and within a set timeline a change manager is needed.
The change manager, reporting to the Health Manager Benefrux, has the responsibility to manage, create, coordinate and support implementation of a revived and improved
Health service delivery model and management structure, with content to be (co-)created with the active support of NL Health staff.
The skills required are:
- Organization design and continuous improvement knowledge and experience
- Experience in delivering the change management component of chance processes that run in parallel
- Significant experience of behavior change and a deep understanding of the factors influencing organizational culture
- Ability to work at all levels in the organization – from admin support to VP
- project management design and delivery, with flexibility in approach
- Affinity / experience with health services processes
- Ability to work in complex stakeholder environment
- Highly developed interpersonal skills including influence, written and graphical communication.
- Ability to translate ideas into action; pragmatic not theoretical.
Expected level: 10+ year experience in change management
Start date and expected hours/week:
Since some decisions have been made a suitable resource is requested asap.
Expected hours till year-end: 12-16 hours/week
Expected hours Q1 2019: 20-24 hours/week
Expected hours Q2: TBD