- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 5 Jan 2017 15:01
- Project duration (approx.)
- 12.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- £520 / day
- Level of Experience
- Information Technology & Services, Management Consulting
- Area of expertise
- Change Management, Big Data / Data Analytics
- Consultant location
- United Kingdom
Objectives and Key Deliverables
Background: We are responsible for implementing a new MDM/PIM tool for an international manufacturing client. This role will be based primarily in the UK (London), with some travel to European countries. The client is a global manufacturing organisation and the focus on this project will be to master all of the data elements associated with their products.
We are looking for a change management consultant with some experience with data to be the "business consultant' on this project and lead through the change management for the client.
The scope of this project is 18 months.
Objective - To deliver the PIM solution bespoke to the clients need alongside the business change aspects associated with a new technology.
- Conceptual Design Document
- Business Change & PIM Readiness Assessment
- creation of As-Is business process (for product on-boarding, enrichment, management and distribution) and design of a To-Be business process
- Change Management document
- Project documentation
>Change Management experience (an absolute must)
>Business process creation
>Data experience (e.g. previous work as a data analyst or project manager implementing a data solution)
>Experience working for a management consulting firm
Please note: This project is currently in proposal stage with a targetted start date of mid-February.