- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 17 Aug 2018 09:55
- Project duration (approx.)
- 18.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- US$38500 (fixed cost)
- Level of Experience
- Civil Engineering
- Area of expertise
- Engineering , Programme / Project Management , Strategy
- Consultant location
- Spanish (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a global corporation with a base in San Luis Potosi, Mexico. The company is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, operating mainly in robotics, power, heavy electrical equipment and automation technology areas.
Through a current reorganization, we are urgently looking for a HSE specialist to go to various project construction sites throughout Mexico to ensure all HSE plicies are implemented.
The HSE project specialist will be responsible for:
- Contribute to improving Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) performance and Corporate Responsibility in assigned geography.
- Support the business by applying in-depth knowledge to offer solutions and advice through delivery of Group-wide performance improvement programs and/or Group Audit Program.
- Delivers and deploys HSE training, audit and Group-wide performance improvement programs to the Divisions and Local Business Units.
- Provides analysis of HSE data within area of responsibility. Reports on progress on implementation of Sustainability Objectives and key performance indicators (KPI) as required.
- Contributes to assessing emerging trends and legislation in HSE and communicates relevant information on legal requirements within area of expertise and geography. Supports constituent countries to operate in compliance with standards and respective legal obligations.
- Delivers audit (as per Group Audit Program) and supports follow up of improvement actions in the Local Business Units.
- Cooperates across functions and with business partners to raise awareness and drive performance, engages with internal and external stakeholders to build commitment and credibility for the CoE.
- Contributes to driving behavioral change and continuous improvement though delivery of training and competence initiatives and expert support to the Local Business Units in line with yearly HSE plan agreed with the Business Units. Supports the sharing of best practice. Coordinates reporting on HSE performance and support delivery of Group audit program.
- Contributes to and/or plans and executes Health, Safety and Environment performance and Corporate Responsibility related projects. Develops and reports on project objectives. Manages project resources such as manpower, financials and other relevant factors.