- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 5 Jul 2018 11:29
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €500 / day
- Level of Experience
- Mechanical / Industrial Engineering
- Area of expertise
- Information Technology, Strategy
- Consultant location
- English (Essential) , German (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are an international group of metalworking companies with our headquarters being located in the Southwest of Germany. As a supplier to system manufacturers in the automotive, textile and consumer goods industries, we develop and manufacture products from flat steel and wire in our 50 locations worldwide.
We are currently in need of support as we are facing the challenge of finding the right talent.
Hence we are looking for professionals who are interested to start off on a contracting basis, but will also consider a full time role with us after the initial project period.
The contractor will be asked to:
- maintain, optimize and develop our SAP BI system landscape taking into account the current company requirements
- Conceptualize and implement complex reporting solutions based on SAP BW and SAP BO
- (Partial) project management in the field of SAP BI
- 3rd level support in the IT Service Center and coordination of external service providers
The contractor profile and your proposal should have:
- Solid know-how in SAP BW and / or SAP BO
- Good knowledge in enterprise data warehousing / architecture, data modeling and reporting
- proven track record in conceptualizing and implementing SAP concepts
- Strong communication skills, high comprehension and structured way of working
We are looking forward to receiving your proposal.