- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 25 Sep 2017 10:21
- Project duration (approx.)
- 2 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- £1600 (fixed cost)
- Level of Experience
- Agriculture & Fishing
- Area of expertise
- Engineering, Product Development
- Consultant location
Objectives and Key Deliverables
Our aim to provide our customers safe, stable and legal portable machines fitted with inverter/s with an RCD protected supply and clarification on legal requirements.
Currently we fit Inverter noise filters as standard company practice. Often these have to be removed/bypassed to prevent the factory RCD protection tripping out the supply.
1. Clarification on legal requirements of when Inverter noise filters need to be supplied.
2. Recommendations of preferred Inverter filters, if required, to enable them to be used with RCD trips if they are a legal requirement.
3. Recommendations on specific RCD types which would allow Inverters to be used in conjunction with Inverters if it is a legal requirement.
Proven experience in Electrical based engineering who is able to interpret law/regulations predominantly for the UK and EU markets. USA core legal understanding a bonus but would tender this as a separate project if needed.
Provide expertise in component selection to achieve listed outcomes.