Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are the leading global technology and professional services firm focused exclusively on payments. We provide payments consulting, information, analytics, and customized services to financial institutions and their merchant partners worldwide. We address complex challenges in strategy, marketing, risk, and operations and help clients maximize the value of their payments businesses.
We are looking for a marketing manager to support Advisors – Managed Services/Marketing function, the global business unit responsible for delivering marketing consulting capabilities for the advisory firm customer verticals: financial institutions, governments, retailers and e-commerce. The successful candidate is expected to support the Asia Pacific business based in Singapore and he/she is expected to start ASAP.
• To support the Managed Services/Marketing, Advisors to pitch for new business opportunities as well as manage a few key banks/issuers and partners to deliver marketing solutions and executions of superior standard in a timely and efficient manner and these include the following. This role is ~60% implementation and execution and ~40% marketing consultancy.
Campaign management & delivery - support, plan and execute marketing campaigns
Media planning, channels management and deployment - Media as well as ATL & BTL channels planning and implementation. Well-versed in fully-integrated omni-channels planning and development which includes ATL, Digital, BTL and social media channels.
Digital marketing – experienced and strong in end-to-end digital marketing which includes analytical review of media strategies and plans, trouble shoot and work with partners to propose successful results-driven digital marketing strategies. Ability to hone in on trends and insights and propose innovative and strategic digital marketing solutions that drive value and results
Marketing Consultancy – review, analyze and present clear and strategic recommendations to deliver result-driven marketing solutions that span across different functions and disciplines
Customer acquisition strategies – initiate ideas and implement marketing initiatives with external agencies, banks and/or partners to design and execute marketing initiatives and programs
Stakeholders management – strong interpersonal skills to liaise and co-ordinate with agencies, Mastercard stakeholders, issuers and partners
Strategic planning & implementation - ability to strategize, ideate, plan and execute digital marketing strategies and campaigns as well as tracking and measuring results
Analytics & portfolio management - leveraging, interpreting and analyzing data and insights to plan and implement marketing initiatives. This includes customer
retention and loyalty marketing strategies
Marketing support and administration - support and co-ordinate with internal and external parties to process payments and to ensure timely submission for financials through Mastercard’s core systems. Support Supervisor and co-ordinate with the team to create and collate updates and presentations in a timely fashion. Presentations and updates range from strategic to routine updates.
• Very well versed with the payments market and media scene in Asia Pacific. This includes on and offline channels so he/she is able to work with Mastercard and stakeholders to implement highly successful integrated, digital, ATL and BTL marketing campaigns
• Well versed in managing marketing and creative development processes end to end.
• Strong digital and social media knowledge and has managed major campaigns end-to-end. These should include: acquisition, contactless, spend, loyalty and brand initiatives,
• Ability to support and complement client’s various processes and overall marketing processes end to end
• Strong ability to manage multiple time sensitive projects across multiple disciplines at one go and is competent in managing projects of scale with multiple deliverables
• Highly analytical and results oriented; with adept ability to interpret internal and external data and insights to provide effective marketing recommendations and follow through the projects with immaculate and timely and hands-on execution
• Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills with stakeholders of different seniority
• Expert in digital and offline marketing strategies and programs and these include understanding analytics and data, design and implement roadmaps and programs with the most impactful results
• Ability to adapt and is able to perform efficiently against tight timelines and is equally efficient in ambiguous situations and projects
• Mastercard’s stakeholders in SG and across the region:
Managed Services/Marketing Consultants
Advisors – Business Development, Consulting, Advance Analytics
Marketing and Product teams
Account Management team
• External stakeholders
Various issuers/banks in AP by project – Marketing and Product teams
Partners of different verticals beyond banks/issuers
Creative – ATL, BTL and digital agencies
Media agencies and production houses
• Must have at least 10-12 years of related experience at a large financial institution
• Digital marketing knowledge and experience is a must
• Experienced in managing creative and media agencies
• Superb presentation skills
• Ability to critique media plan and review creative work strategically
• Credit/Debit cards experience preferred
• Strong P&L management
• Ability to implement and execute integrated marketing initiatives end to end – these include direct marketing, digital, above and below the line activities
• Exceptional stakeholder management skills across disciplines and seniority levels.
• Ability to work effectively well in a team and independently
• Well-versed in marketing and core banking processes
• Comfortable to travel when the need arises occasionally