- Project status
- Project start date
- 2 Jun 2019
- Project posted
- 8 May 2019 11:00
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €450 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Change Management
- Consultant location
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
The person given the responsibility to manage the change and communications workstream on a day-to-day basis. Responsible for delivering the project within the constraints and parameters agreed with the Program management office (PMO), under the oversight of IC Adviser (HR and Corporate); planning, monitoring and controlling change and communications deliverables. The person will be part of the Real Estate (RE) business that manages the Group's Real Estate portfolio, Business Operations and Corporate Travel programme.
High level responsibilities include:
- Establish and manage a realistic communications plan and ensure alignment with the overall project plan; taking into consideration deadlines, dependencies, resources, and costs.
- Define (with input from stakeholders) and scope change and communications plan and deliverables correctly, working closely with the project manager , project sponsor and define overall changes and benefits for impacted audiences.
- Manage all changes to the change and communications plan, communicate changes impacting end users in a clear and timely fashion,
- Create clear concise communication to ensure a common understanding of the project business case, goals and benefits
- Ensure impacted staffs are engaged, aware their behaviours, roles and responsibilities and how to get support; enlisting training workstream support as required.
Suggested Professional Experience:
>10 years of experience
- Track record in managing change and communication for organizations.
- Able to work through uncertainty, complexity, ambiguity and incomplete information
Good engagement and relationship skills paired with strong (English) communication skills, both written and verbal
- Values differences and actively seeks and utilizes diverse inputs and perspectives
- Better Business Partnering: Builds effective, trust-based partnerships with business and Functions through demonstrating an understanding of the business, its drivers and strategy, and providing both challenge and support on an effective RE agenda to drive business value
- Self starter who has energy drive and a collaborative work ethic
- Ability to effectively influence across varied organisational levels
- Ability to translate technical jargon into clear and engaging messages
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven record of good team work
- Excellent planning skills