- Project status
- Project posted
- 14 Mar 2018 09:53
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- £200 / day
- Level of Experience
- Information Technology & Services
- Area of expertise
- Marketing & PR
- Consultant location
- United Kingdom
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
Our client is a marketing and content strategy agency who works with fast-growth businesses, particularly tech firms and brokers sponsorships, product placements, branded integrations and talent endorsements with high profile brands including Skype.
We are looking for a proactive, articulate Account Manager to work 4-5 days/week for a small yet rapidly growing communications consultancy based in North London.
We have a diverse array of clients, however specialize in supporting small tech-driven companies. Your main clients in this role would be a transport app (similar to Uber), a cutting-edge food app that allows professional chefs/passionate foodies to curate bespoke dining events in their area, and a specialist car insurance business.
We're keen to give the right candidate access to clients immediately, and all our clients are senior marketing / c-suite clients.
- consumer / corporate / trade media relations experience; comfortable and proactive at calling media, thinking of media angles, crafting stories through to editorial coverage
- comfortable preparing PR documents (supplier briefs, status reports, PR plans & recommendations) and liaising with clients - making PR recommendations to clients as required.
- comfortable dealing with suppliers such as photographers and notably, video production companies
- ideally would have experience working with / handling 'talent' and managing media / talent on the ground at events
- business is growing so opportunity to work across /contribute to clients other than those listed here
We are looking to pay this person on a pro rata salary - not a day rate.
Up to £40k per annum salary (if full time), for the right candidate there's potential to extend the engagement further.
Please note we're either looking for someone to join FT (preferred) or for someone to join on a long-term contract basis.