- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 16 Aug 2016 15:58
- Project duration (approx.)
- 3.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- £560 / day
- Area of expertise
- Consultant location
- United Kingdom
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are looking for a Senior Consultant support our London based team on pricing and market access projects for the pharmaceutical industry.
You should have extensive consulting experience within life-sciences and a particular focus on pricing & market analysis activities (i.e. market access, pricing, clinical development, evidence generation, reimbursement, Stakeholder Engagement Strategies etc.)
The project work will likely start in mid September, and continue for 3 months.
• Planning, organising and managing a team to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives.
• Performing quantitative and qualitative analysis to assist in the identification of client issues and development of client deliverables.
• Designing, structuring and delivering client reports and presentations.
• Extensive Consulting experience within life-sciences and a particular focus on Pricing & Market Analysis activities (i.e. market access, pricing, clinical development, evidence generation, reimbursement, Stakeholder Engagement Strategies etc.)
• A track record of successful team work, developing and leading people.
• Experience managing small to medium sized regional/global projects, setting and meeting deadlines as well as managing the client’s expectations.
• The natural ability to develop credible relationships with senior level managers and executives in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry.
• An exceptional consulting background and an understanding of deep technical consulting methodologies, tools and techniques.
• Extensive experience of developing, producing and delivering presentations, chairing meetings, workshop facilitation, report writing and contributing to business development through identification of leads and development of proposals.