- Project status
- Project start date
- 2 Jul 2018
- Project posted
- 18 Jun 2018 14:15
- Project duration (approx.)
- 3 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- £500 / day
- Level of Experience
- Marketing & Advertising
- Area of expertise
- Project Management, Product Management
- On-site in United Kingdom
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a global digital marketing agency, powered by the best talent, custom-built tech and the world's first crowd-sourced network of digital experts.
We are looking for someone to lead change on our internal agency platform, that currently operates across the PPC, SEO, Display, Programmatic, Analytics, Creative, PR and other digital marketing verticals in the current business.
The agency platform currently provides our business with the tools, interface, and workflow to win contracts and outsource work to our network of freelancers.
We're looking for a product director to focus improvement on three main areas:
1. Workflow management system
2. Freelancer management system
3. Internal tools and reporting
They will be responsible for:
1. Refine the specifications to provide clearly defined use-cases, working closely with a UX expert to deliver and solicit wire-frames to key stakeholders.
2. Run the project plan to its completion, holding stakeholders to account.
3. Communicating the vision to the wider business.
They must have
1. Product management experience
2. Run large projects
3. Have controlled the big picture, but also cares about every single detail of the customer experience