- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 1 Feb 2016 18:12
- Project duration (approx.)
- 3 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- €400 / day
- Area of expertise
- Market Analysis, Executive / C-Suite, Strategy
- Consultant location
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are looking for someone to help assess the cost of acquisition for charities to acquire new donors. There are multiple routes and methods for charities to do this, such as telemarketing, google ad-words, door to door messaging. We want to know the cost effectiveness and efficiency of the different methods, and to get facts and figures around that.
Primarily interested in Europe.
Research the different methods for charities acquiring new donors and produce a matrix, reporting the findings with all sources and relevant data points included.
- experience in market research a must
- experience working with NGOs & charities is preferable
- ideally from a strategy consulting background
- associate level at a top tier consultancy is ideal