- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 15 Mar 2019 01:41
- Project duration (approx.)
- 60 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- US$141666.67 (fixed cost)
- Level of Experience
- Financial Services
- Area of expertise
- Consultant location
- South Korea
- Korean (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded and a technology innovation lab.
To further dominate our share in Korea, the role of marketing and communication has expended not only to do brand marketing but also to drive issuer marketing by partnering with all x function team in growing business effectively. For Comms role also not only limited in building corporate voice/reputation but also to promote our product and benefit through all “mediums”. With that, The replacement of current position will be responsible for all marketing and comms relative activities in Korea.
Director, Marketing and Communication Korea
1. The scope include developing comprehensive and effective issuer, cardholder, and merchant marketing strategies and plan by leveraging all brand resources / assets from local/regional/global to meet business objectives. Key deliverables include driving our card issuance, usage, brand preference, etc.
2. Lead and manage our communications includes corporate, consumer comms in Korea in a manner that activities are aligned with and measurably support our business objectives and priorities in Korea.
3. Manage external parties including advertisement and PR agencies to develop and execute marketing and PR plans and oversee the communication mix, including above and below-the line advertisement, promotions, sponsorships, public relations.
All About You
1. Deep knowledge and proven career in the field of marketing strategy, promotion, advertisement, and corporate communications
2. Entrepreneurship, accountability, sense of urgency, business acumen, and cross functional teamwork capability
3. A proven leader who is results driven and who takes a disciplined approach to achieve results
4. Creative, resourceful, with good analytical skills, and the ability to lead a team, and manage projects effectively across the various departments. Good interpersonal skills are a necessity.
5. Exposure to the financial industry is a plus
6. Experience in digital marketing is preferred
7. Exemplary verbal and written communications skills in Korean and English