- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 20 May 2016 11:30
- Project duration (approx.)
- 7 Weeks
- Budget (approx.)
- £1000 / day
- Consumer Goods & Services
- Area of expertise
- Market Analysis, Strategy
- Consultant location
- United Kingdom
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are looking for support to build a sales growth and synergy delivery plan in our business, which consists of two leading UK on-trade drinks wholesale brands.
We are looking for a manager-level individual who is experienced in sizing markets and estimating share from primary research, building out a dynamic model of the competitive environment (for handover to support delivery of the plan), and working with stakeholders to set realistic targets.
It would be beneficial if you are well versed in the drinks industry and/or B2B2C models.
I expect applicants to assess, as part of their response to the brief, whether they would also require an analyst to support them.
- markets sizing
- estimating share from primary research
- build out a dynamic model of the competitive environment (for handover to support delivery of the plan)
- working with stakeholders to set realistic targets
This will be based in our office in London
We are looking for a consultant who has run similar projects in the past and has a strong knowledge of the industry.