- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 25 Jan 2017 09:48
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- £2000 / day
- Level of Experience
- Hospital & Health Care , Management Consulting , Pharmaceuticals , Medical Devices / Technology
- Area of expertise
- Analyst / Research , Executive / C-Suite , Strategy , Healthcare Services
- Consultant location
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a European private equity firm with a focus on management buyouts.
Following the recent acquisition of a Dutch Med-Tech company, we are seeking a senior consultant to advise the portfolio's leadership team.
This is a 6 month role, looking to start immediately. Based in the Netherlands with the potential for a part-time engagement (3 days a week).
• Act in an advisory capacity to leadership team
• Coach and mentor to senior management
• Assist in implementation of value creation plan
• Previous experience advising senior management teams, particularly in a PE/portfolio context
• 8+ years executive position experience in leading med-tech/healthcare/pharma companies
• Additional 8+ years experience within a top-tier strategy consulting firm