Objectives and Key Deliverables
Our client wants to understand how some global brands (a specific brand list will be shared) set-up their retail formats and which consumer touch points do they leverage to market products to consumers.
We need to come up with the brand case studies that cover the following points:
- Touch points/ channels used by the brand at each stage of the consumer journey (higher awareness, consideration, conversion, and advocacy)
- Understanding the role of these touch points/ channels in the overall “Activation Ecosystem”
- Understanding social media strategy (at a high-level)
- The type of activation activities to create consumer advocacy
- The type of content that resonates with consumers
- The purpose of own retail format (To increase consumer conversion, attraction, building a brand statement, etc.)
The consultant should have experience in the CPG industry and desk research.
Output format: PowerPoint Slides (Some data and sample slides will be provided). This will need to be completed within a week's timeframe (12-16th November).