Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are looking for a data analyst to join our team, to be based onsite in Sydney for a period of 6 months for 4 days a week.
The analyst would be working within the Commercial Cards product team and would be supporting primarily with setting up BAU (business as usual) portfolio reporting (which doesn’t exist today) and supporting them with generating portfolio insights on an ad hoc basis.
Expected project start date is 22nd August.
The focus of this engagement is to develop reporting tools for the client so the candidate will need to be experienced in developing this capability and also being able to work with different stakeholders from across the business to develop these as they do not exist today.
Portfolio Reporting Development + BAU Support
- Develop Corporate portfolio tools in collaboration with Commercial Product team
- Generate data and insights to assist with portfolio optimisation initiatives
We would like someone at a mid-senior level, who has worked analytically on commercial credit cards previously, conducting analytics segmentations and reporting.
· An analyst, not a developer – able to discuss business problem and craft the required analytical solution
· Comprehensive experience and knowledge of SAS (incl. Macro programming), SQL, Excel-SAS interaction. Experience with HADOOP and/or Python plus experience developing reports in Tableau an advantage
· Financial services experience, especially Commercial Cards
· Can undertake and demonstrate success in segmentations, development of business intelligence and reporting
· Experience in dealing with multiple data from internal or external data sources