- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 3 Mar 2016 02:52
- Project duration (approx.)
- 74 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- US$250 / day
- Consumer Goods & Services
- Area of expertise
- Market Analysis
- On-site in United States
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
Our client is a global Fortune 100 CPG brand, they are seeking a junior digital Marketing Analyst to support a global eCommerce project related to their onsite paid search platforms.
- Daily management of Hooklogic paid search platform
- Daily management of Amazon AMS paid search campaigns
- Regular weekly reports
- Build & launch current AMS commit of various brands;
- Expand current Hooklogic activation to additional platforms [Walmart, Instacart, Boxed] and test broader platform functionality [retargeting]
Consultant must 2+ years' related experience, preferably in the CPG space.
Must be permanently based in Greater NYC (US ONLY) and be able to commute to the client's offices in Manhattan. THERE IS NO TRAVEL BUDGET. Please do not apply if you are based elsewhere.
Consultant must be able to start mid-March, full-time and be available on site for the next 3 months.