- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 20 Jan 2018 13:21
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- US$720 / day
- Level of Experience
- Information Technology & Services
- Area of expertise
- Information Technology, Big Data / Data Analytics
- Consultant location
- United States
Objectives and Key Deliverables
The company is a Master Data Management (MDM) Visionary and a Product Information Management (PIM) Leader. We are a team of passionate people who are rethinking the way MDM and PIM work. We have recently raised $35 million in series A funding. Our solutions power enterprises worldwide, in a variety of industries including Retail, Manufacturing, Distribution, Energy, Healthcare, and Food Services.
- Your primary purpose is to achieve the customer success and oversee the delivery of our solutions, on time and on-budget to ensure our client’s satisfaction.
- Your responsibilities include managing project deliverables including planning, staffing, execution, project financials and risk mitigation. You will document the scope and budget of the project, design a breakdown schedule, and communicate the goals and deliverables to all the teams (Company and Customer) involved.
- You will monitor project progress (budget, schedule, milestones, and KPIs), resolve issues by proposing solutions to ensure customer success and to meet project deliverables.
- You will implement the appropriate communication channels across teams and regions to facilitate collaboration, reporting and keeping the stakeholders up to date with the latest releases
Initial 6-month contract with high potential to extend to 24 months
Required to work and travel to the client’s premises 40-50% of the time
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, MIS, Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
- 6-10 years of business experience as a Project Manager (preferably with an experience in enterprise software and SaaS products)
- The ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment across functions, offices, and regions
- Proven ability to manage a team collaboratively and independently on multiple high-priority projects
- Experience in working on and managing IT project(s) involving the implementation of SDLC project life cycle methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, etc.) developing Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) etc
- We prefer that you have a background in business analysis, software design, Software development, data architecture, operating systems, software testing or other technical areas. Prior experience with master data management, product information management, data governance, data warehousing, business intelligence or data visualization products will be a plus.