Objectives and Key Deliverables
One of our clients, a UK based private equity firm, is looking
to find a senior industry expert to help them with the commercial diligence of a
defence asset they are looking at.
The firm supplies niche components into the new and retrofit
submarine market, almost exclusively for western nations. They also supply into
the surface marine, transport and energy sectors. They are looking former a
former industry executive within the defence industry in the UK that can help
· Market sizing for the new and retrofit submarine market –
western focused (UK, France, Germany, Australia etc.)
· Current trends and main players in the submarine market
(type of sub built, main manufacturers/designers, key trends etc.)
· Achieve-ability of the financial forecasts based on the
overall market sizing exercise
· Review of the supply chain for the company’s components
and importance within the overall solution
· Competitor analysis – key strengths and weaknesses etc.
If you are a former executive within the defence industry (ideally
from first tier suppliers) based in the UK, please apply.
Requirement: Are you a former senior executive within the defence industry (ideally from a first tier supplier) based in the UK?
Desired response: Yes