- Project status
- Project start date
- 1 Aug 2018
- Project posted
- 13 Jul 2018 04:33
- Project duration (approx.)
- 12.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- $88000 (fixed cost)
- Level of Experience
- Financial Services
- Area of expertise
- Programme / Project Management
- Consultant location
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a global technology and professional services firm focused exclusively on payments. The Enterprise Security Solutions (ESS) function is responsible for our firm's safety and security related product development efforts to protect the integrity of the electronic payment system as well as ensure payments are convenient yet secure. The products are primarily focused at authentication, fraud prevention, risk mitigation and dispute resolution across all payment channels as well as all stakeholders; issuers, acquirers, merchants, processors and consumers.
We are looking for a Project Management Consultant to support ESS function in their efforts to roll out the EMV 3D Secure authentication platform for e-commerce and other digital payments, in the AP Region.
The successful candidate is expected to support the Asia Pacific business and he/she is expected to start in August 2018
• Go-to-market planning: We will upgrade our issuers and merchants / acquirers to the new EMV 3DS platform starting Q3 2018. This will require prioritization of key e-commerce markets in the AP Region and the key customers (issuers / merchants / payment gateway providers) in the region
• Product literature and documentation: We will introduce a set of new products that leverage EMV 3DS protocol. These products would be released under the firm's Identity Check umbrella, and will be a mix of issuer and merchant / PG facing products. Consolidating and organizing product literature (product information, implementation documents, FAQ sheets, sales decks etc) will be very important. We use our internal digital channels to post these product documents, and leverage them for sales trainings etc. The candidate will follow the process to ensure adequate product literature is available for internal and external stakeholders on our channels.
Generation of the product information will be managed by global products team and is not the responsibility of the candidate
• Project Management & tracking: This migration to EMV 3DS platform will start in 2018 and is expected to gain most momentum in 2019, and conclude some time in 2020. This will involve tracking key issuers, merchants and vendors from the beginning till the end of the migration process. The candidate will generate and update tracking reports, socialize them with appropriate internal stakeholders and ensure that the project is progressing in line with milestones set internally.
• Incentive programs: We will offer incentives to issuers, merchants, vendors in order to meet the milestones. The candidate will manage the incentive programs : announcements, tracking utilizations etc.
• Communication & Marketing activities: The migration process will be supported by frequent communication activities (internal and external events, forums, customer meetings and workshops etc). Depending on the Candidate’s capability and learning ability, he/she will be able to represent our firm at such events or forums. The Candidate will be given appropriate training and content to be able to execute successfully
• Our stakeholders in SG and across the region:
Account Management teams
Market Development teams
Country and Division Leads
• External stakeholders
Issuers, Acquirers, Vendors
• 5-7 years of work experience in the payments industry would be desirable
• Solid stakeholder management skills across disciplines and seniority levels.
• Ability to work effectively well in a team and independently
• Comfortable to travel when the need arises occasionally
• Well versed with the payments market in Asia Pacific, particularly the e-commerce or digital payments landscape.
• Well versed with 4-party payments model, authentication & authorization transaction flows
• Strong ability to manage multiple time sensitive projects across multiple disciplines at one go and is competent in managing projects of scale with multiple deliverables
• Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills with stakeholders of different seniority
• Understanding analytics and data, design and implement roadmaps and programs with the most impactful results
• Ability to adapt and is able to perform efficiently against tight timelines and is equally efficient in ambiguous situations and projects