- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 9 Mar 2018 10:52
- Project duration (approx.)
- 3.0 Weeks
- Budget (approx.)
- £920 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Human Resources
- Consultant location
- United Kingdom
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are looking for a consultant to assess recruitment processes across our business. The business has recently moved towards digital/social media strategy but also includes more traditional methods.
We currently manage 10,000 applicants per year and convert 2% and are looking to hit 2.5% this year- with the overall process to recruit taking 5-6 months. We are looking to either improve the 2% conversation rate or at least narrow the funnel quicker so we can reduce the cost (labour intensity/financial) of the process.
The ideal candidate would be someone with:
- An analytical mindset.
- Experience in optimising recruitment processes.
- Current understanding of digital/social media recruitment.
The ideal consultant would have a background in optimising recruitment processes in an industry that is extensive in candidate vetting, e.g. from public sector, health & social care, etc. Not from hospitality where the vetting process can be a lot weaker.
Someone who has mapped processes with SMEs is also key as data sources are sparse and processes need to be mapped out and understood.
1) Optimisation of the recruitment strategy through channel segmentation and creating specific processes per channel (our Facebook conversion rate is only 1% but runs the same process for example).
2) Refinement of operational efficiencies.
There is also potential to extend for post analysis implementation.