- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 18 Jul 2013 14:51
- Project duration (approx.)
- 29 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- £8000 / day
- Financial Services, Media, Marketing & Advertising, Leisure, Travel & Tourism, Apparel & Fashion
- Area of expertise
- Market Analysis, Corporate Finance, Strategy, Accounting and Finance
- Consultant location
Objectives and Key Deliverables
The client is a highly regarded and prestigious brand
looking to carry out a market analysis of the Hong Kong events industry.
The client is looking to gain a 'past, present and future' understanding of the market, the information will be used to plan the client’s
commercial strategy within the region over the coming 12 months.
The project aims are:
1. Understand the current size of the Hong Kong luxury
events industry and note any influencing factors.
2. Analyse the largest events carried out over the last 12
months in Hong Kong and record who executed the events and why the company was
selected to carry out the event.
3. Discover areas of opportunity within the market.Project length: 1/2 WeeksResults report to be delivered with both qualitative and quantitative data.
When applying for this project please out line your specific
skill set and draw reference to your previous experience that will make you
suited to this project.
Any candidates short listed to this project will need to
create a detailed proposal of how to successfully complete this project with
details on how you will structure your approach.An understanding/ experience of working with luxury brands
will be of significant benefit.