- Project status
- Project start date
- 5 Feb 2018
- Project posted
- 12 Feb 2018 14:38
- Project duration (approx.)
- 10.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- €800 / day
- Level of Experience
- Medical Devices / Technology
- Area of expertise
- Analyst / Research, Strategy
- Consultant location
- English (Essential) , German (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a strategy consulting and corporate finance firm with an exclusive focus on the healthcare sector. As such we offer healthcare companies to help them make important changes to their strategies and operations. This also includes corporate M&A and licensing transactions.
For a current process we URGENTLY need an Senior/Associate Level consultant to support us.
If the consultant has experience in medical CADCAM (Computer Aided Design/Computer Aided Manufacturing), it would be considered a strong benefit. The project is in the dental market.
If not, we are looking for someone with strong (financial) modelling skills
Top management background consultancy is a must.
Submission of Proposals Before: TODAY (12/02/2018)
Start of Engagement: 13/02/2018
End of Engagement: 19/02/2018
In order to be considered for this role, your proposal must demonstrate:
- 2 years of relevant experience in healthcare
- Top tier management consultancy background, preferably BCG, Bain or McKinsey
- Strong analytical skillset, work focus and attention to detail and high accuracy
- High willingness to perform
- Proven track record of working very reliable
- Open-minded team player who has proven his/her resilience in high pressure environments
- dynamic and positive communicational style