- Project status
- Project posted
- 5 Jul 2018 11:32
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €500 / day
- Level of Experience
- Mechanical / Industrial Engineering
- Area of expertise
- Engineering , Operations , Strategy
- Consultant location
- English (Essential) , German (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are an international group of metalworking companies with our headquarters being located in the Southwest of Germany. As a supplier to system manufacturers in the automotive, textile and consumer goods industries, we develop and manufacture products from flat steel and wire in our 50 locations worldwide.
We are currently in need of support as we are facing the challenge of finding the right talent.
Hence we are looking for professionals who are interested to start off on a contracting basis, but will also consider a full time role with us after the initial project period.
The contractor will be asked to:
- develop and refine methods for corrosion testing and corrosion protection
- develop a process for parts cleaning and washing parts in production
- advice on chemical processes for deburring and surface rounding
- improve the preparation of surfaces for e.g. adhesive bonds
- support in the introduction of electrochemical machining processes
- support of the laboratory for technical cleanliness
- define and implement supervision processes for galvanic and film-forming coating of components
The contractor profile and your proposal should have:
- solid know-how of chemical processes with a proven track record in the development and implementation thereof
- strong advantage will be experience and executed projects in the automotive / OEM industry
- good knowledge of chemical processes with regards to corrosion and surfaces
- Strong communication skills, high comprehension and structured way of working
We are looking forward to receiving your proposal.