- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 2 May 2019 13:37
- Project duration (approx.)
- 12.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €423.73 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Information Technology , Procurement / Supply Chain , Big Data / Data Analytics
- Consultant location
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a leader in unattended self-serve coffee and convenience food, operating in 16 European countries.
Location is Netherlands, Dordrecht but the role requires 25% travelling
Main duties Buyer Information Technology :
• Independently driving Sourcing projects from spend analysis & RFP/RFQ modeling until analysis of supplier proposals and choice of preferred suppliers, in particular for Information Technology purchases, including developing tools (MS Office/BI) to enable increasing spend visibility across the different countries, obviously in collaboration with local teams & stakeholders.
• Designing and implementing Procurement Category Management - including alignment of needs, driving, supporting and influencing the business on long term supply market strategy planning for all of our IT related spend.
• Support implementation of key IT Roadmap savings & cost improvement programs.
• Manages procurement information and spend data in close collaboration with the group procurement team
• Responsible to implement Procurement best practices within product category
(Spend and Supplier Management, Contract Management and E-Procurement) in collaboration with Procurement Manager E Sourcing & Indirects
• Conducts & supports regular supplier meetings to review, evaluate and improve performance of key suppliers.
• Ad-hoc tasks may include various projects in Procurement including IT contract management supporting delivery of our IT Roadmap
Main duties Procurement Analysis :
• Analytical support on data needed for procurement strategy across categories and category development like cost modeling, make or buy analysis, Supply chain cost modelling etc.
• Building insight from the spend visibility on potential Sourcing initiatives , Supplier consolidation Potential & Payment Term improvement opportunities for the group
• Support implementation of Group Procurement contracts in all countries within the group in collaboration with the local Procurement teams including tracking key parameters (eg supplier rebates).
• Tracking in IASTA platform in collaboration with Country Procurement teams progress of group and local savings initiatives, including finance validation of correctly calculated savings, signaling risks and opportunities allowing us to increase maximum leverage and potential of group supplier agreements.
Professional competences & experience
• Bachelor or Master degree in Business Economics or Information Technology. Procurement degree or certificate recommended.
• Minimum of 3+ years progressive experience in procurement analysis and previous experience working in the IT domain is essential. .
• Excellent communication skills in English, other European languages an asset
• Strong analytical, organizational, and presentation skills
• Results driven, proven records of success through key performance indicators (KPIs)
• Pro-active solutions oriented, with an eye for implementation accuracy
• Excellent communication, project management and relationship building skillsA strong, assertive and team oriented style with the flexibility to react well to a fast-moving and constantly developing environment whilst able to maintain structure
• Experience/ understanding of ERP transactional systems in the area of Procure-to Pay processes a clear advantage, ideally combined with Finance background.
• Ability to drive change with a long term perspective across multiple functions/countries and transform the business.
• Willingness to travel regularly across Europe up to 25% of the time.