- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 29 Sep 2018 19:45
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €1000 / day
- Level of Experience
- Mechanical / Industrial Engineering
- Area of expertise
- Change Management, Engineering, Operations, Strategy, Business Process Optimisation
- On-site in Germany
- German (Essential) , English (Nice to have)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a specialized management consultancy with a focus on logistics, procurement, supply chain management, after sales and operational excellence. We are dedicated to ensuring best in class and long-lasting results for our clients. We base this pursuit of excellence on well researched, analyzed and evaluated facts, taking all aspects into account.
For one of our clients, a company in the power generation/mechanical production sector located in Berlin, Germany, we are looking for an:
Interim Plant Manager
The interim position requires the following expertise:
- a minimum of 2 years as plant manager or head operations with at least 150 MA in responsibility
- academic engineering background such as mechanical engineer or similar
- proven track record of shop floor proximity
- change experience
- German as native or business fluent language an absolute must
- Oracle know-how beneficial and helpful
We are looking for someone to start asap, i.e. preferably in October and we are expecting a duration of a minimum of 6 months.
Intensity of the project is full time!
Please submit your proposals asap. We are looking to interview for the interim position in the first weeks of October.
We the project is also price sensitive, day rates offered will also be a decisive factor.