- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 20 Apr 2016 14:47
- Project duration (approx.)
- 3 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- £800 / day
- Consumer Goods & Services, Leisure, Travel & Tourism
- Area of expertise
- Project Management, Strategy
- On-site in United Kingdom
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are an artisan bakery in London that provides quality breads to customers all around the United Kingdom and Europe. The company employs 60 people and generate yearly revenues of £ 4 - 5 Million.
We have been making great steps forward so far this year, but need to pause for a moment to ensure that everyone in the senior team is aligned.
To do this we will run a strategy workshop. We need someone external to come in and run the workshop.
2 days of preparatory work, designing and planing the workshop, with the help of the CEO
1 day running the strategy workshop itself
- Workshop will be held in the London area, so you must be located in travel distance from, or within London
- Experience of planning and running strategy workshops (will be around 10 senior managers present)
- ability to see and understand the big picture quickly. Ability to get the attendees to look beyond the day to day issues
- This won't be 3 consecutive days, rather 3 days worth of work over a couple of weeks.