- Project status
- Project start date
- 1 Jan 2019
- Project posted
- 28 Nov 2018 04:17
- Project duration (approx.)
- 12.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- US$160000 (fixed cost)
- Level of Experience
- Mechanical / Industrial Engineering
- Area of expertise
- Executive / C-Suite , Operations , Strategy , Business / Process Transformation
- Consultant location
Objectives and Key Deliverables
LOCATION: Shanghai (This can be a 6 month turnaround project or a permanent China CEO role)
Budget: Note that stated budget is not indicative of client’s budget. The compensation structure will be a reasonable base + bonus (4/5 times). Please indicate the base you are comfortable with which can be negotiated later.
A precision engineering firm with operations in China, Thailand and Singapore is looking for a capable C-level executive to lead the turnaround of operations in China.
The company manufactures precision tools & dies and components that drive a diverse range of industries. The end customers are automative players, automative suppliers and consumer electronics firms.
1) Operational & commercial experience in China in precision engineering. If not, manufacturing in automative or consumer electronics can be considered.
2) Turnaround experience, ideally in China
3) Candidate doesn’t need to be Chinese
4) Management consulting experience is nice to have
Start date: January 2019