- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 2 Feb 2016 00:19
- Project duration (approx.)
- 36 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €500 / day
- Area of expertise
- Market Analysis, Corporate Finance, Strategy
- Consultant location
Objectives and Key Deliverables
Our client is a Utrecht, NL based leading global provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organisations.
The organisation has highly ambitious growth plans, which will be met through a combination of organic and acquisition led growth. Based on market and product potential, acquisition candidates must be shortlisted, screened, valued and - post-purchase - successfully integrated.
The existing M&A team seek a further colleague to help the organisation meet its challenging growth targets
The successful candidate will support highly analytical reviews of potential acquisition candidates in regions / focus areas with high potential and, subsequently, robust due diligence to ensure a high probability of successful and profitable integration.
- 3-5 years M&A experience with either a leading investment bank or the Big 4 (will consider a consulting background, if the candidate is exceptional)
- Outstanding analytical / due diligence and presentation skills
- Strategic thinking and execution balance
Software industry background