- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 12 Mar 2019 14:48
- Project duration (approx.)
- 12.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €625 / day
- Level of Experience
- Information Technology & Services
- Area of expertise
- Change Management , Information Technology
- Consultant location
- Dutch (Nice to have)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We're a major multinational energy company.
The role is a Change & Engage lead role supporting IT delivery teams and related elements of the Digital component of the Programme, with Workday being a key element.
The big focus areas for the role are (all from C&E lens):
· Testing: engagement, facilitating upskilling sessions, facilitating conversations between technical and HR SMEs, providing support materials; providing thought partnership to the IT Testing team on the needs and views from the HR audiences and testers, etc.
· Company People redesign/Integration/Connected applications, incl stakeholders in Fin/IT/etc: injecting customer/UX lens, supporting Change Impact Assessments, creating and realising C&E plan for the impacted audiences (HR, IT, Finance).
· Cutover: helping to shape the approach by prominently positioning UX perspective, supporting technical Cutover team by translating complex content into clear and simple messages for the HR audiences and IT communities; working closely with the rest of the C&E team and Internal Communications.
· Hypercare: driving the C&E approach, creating a plan, ensuring delivery by connecting and managing a complex matrix of stakeholders, parties across HR, IT and the programme.
The person we are looking for needs to play a “broker” role between HR and IT and therefore would need to be sufficiently versed in both areas to do so. They also need to be a good communicator/have at least basic C&E skills (i.e. facilitation & engagement). At the end of the day, they need to be able to “translate” complicated and at times very technical IT content from their area into simple, easy-to-relate-to messages for HR. This would be true for the materials as well as real-time conversations and engagements. The person needs to be also senior enough to drive this with the IT stakeholders and provide some thought partnership on what would be required by HR audiences/end users.