- Project status
- Project start date
- 15 Sep 2019
- Project posted
- 29 Jul 2019 15:41
- Project duration (approx.)
- 3.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €400 / day
- Level of Experience
- Financial Services
- Area of expertise
- Strategy, Business / Process Transformation
- Consultant location
- Spanish (Essential) , English (Essential) , Catalan (Nice to have)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
The client is a leading bank in the Spanish market with a thriving payments business.
This is a strategy consulting position dedicated to support the client in ongoing business needs and challenges, focusing on the acquiring practice, and may include tasks such as the following:
- Preparation of presentations to the board
- Definition of new products and opportunities
- Data analysis of internal customer database
- Market analysis and competitive benchmark
The project will require full-time dedication and working on-site at the client offices.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a proven analytical mindset, strong client soft skills and the ability to multi-task and adapt to a fast-paced changing environment.
3-4 years of experience in business consulting required, preferably in strategy.
Experience in the banking and payments industry preferable.
Fluency in Spanish is a must, fluency in Catalan is strongly preferable.
Position based in Barcelona.