- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 6 Nov 2018 11:47
- Project duration (approx.)
- 3 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- £6500 (fixed cost)
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Market Analysis, Project Management
- On-site in United Kingdom
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We’re a successful Online Insurance provider. We serve the needs of the small business and landlord community.
This is a 3-month part-time assignment. The requirement would entail 3 days per week based in the client office in either London or Northampton.
The role holder will:
● own and be accountable for the all of the Employer Liability Tracing Office (ELTO) related processes in action.
● monitor ELTO returns and Employer Reference Number (ERN) capture rates and escalate where required.
● deliver regular reporting on ERN capture rates and any other ELTO related metrics.
● act as the key business contact internally and externally for any ELTO related matters.
● understand and communicate the ELTO requirements and our related processes across the business
● assess effectiveness and make improvement recommendations for existing ELTO processes
● work with the business to implement process improvements - seeking to automate as much of the process as possible.
● provide regular updates to the wider ELTO team including the Commercial team and Risk and Compliance team.
Qualifications or equivalent that will help:
Minimum 2-4 years BA with data management and relationship management experience
Open and inclusive communication style
Proven track record of project delivery
Strong project management skills
Experienced in design and implementation of business processes.
Able to motivate others to deliver
Strong administrative and organisational skills
Able to motivate yourself and work autonomously
Experienced in training and presentations
An understanding of insurance broker processes
Ideally, experience with Visual Basics for Applications (VBA)