- Project status
- Project start date
- 1 Jun 2018
- Project posted
- 25 Apr 2018 09:48
- Project duration (approx.)
- 8 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €1000 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Operations, Procurement, Project Management, Sales / Business Development, Strategy
- On-site in United States
- English (Essential) , Portuguese (Nice to have) , Spanish (Nice to have)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a specialized management consultancy with a focus on logistics, supply chain management, after sales and operational excellence. We are dedicated to ensuring best in class and long-lasting results for our clients. We base this pursuit of excellence on well researched, analyzed and evaluated facts, taking all aspects into account.
For one of our projects, we are looking for an experienced consultant as a Senior Manager / Project Leader / Expert.
REQUIREMENTS (please clearly highlight in your proposal):
- Expertise in the chemical industry, ideally crop protection
- Experience as project manager
- Experiences Distribution Network Optimization / SCM / Logistics / Transportation / 3PL-4PL / WMS - - Strong consultancy background and skills
- Regional experience: Europe and / or America and / or Latin America
- Deliverables: support in the optimization of the order-to-bill process (front- & back office processes for order entry, ATP, order fulfillment), support in the field of organizational structure, customer insights analysis
- Company experience ideally at Syngenta, Schering, Bayer, BASF, Monsanto, ...
The client will be based in the USA and/or Germany and the first phase of the project is estimated to be 8 months with potential phases 2 and 3 extending up to 18 months.
Interviewing May 2018
Project Kick Off June 2018