Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are working with a group that has an established and mature Islamic microfinance bank, a technology company and an exchange house (similar to Western Union). Our mandate is to (1) develop a group strategy which creates synergies between their existing 3 businesses and (2) on the basis of the synergized group strategy, develop a geographic expansion strategy to take them into new countries with market entry strategies for each country.
We have an urgent need of a resource to act as a consultant with a key role in helping develop the strategy.
Consultant should be based full-time in Dubai for 8-weeks to start asap (Likely to lead to subsequent phases for implementation).
- Strategy development experience (2-3 years minimum)
- Experience in banking/financial services with understanding of technology AND/OR experience in financial technology (fintech) with understanding of banking/financial services
- Experience developing multi-market business and market entry strategies
PREFERABLE TO ALSO HAVE:
- Development consulting experience
- Microfinance banking experience
Daily rate + accommodation and return airfare