- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 25 Oct 2018 03:14
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- US$36000 (fixed cost)
- Level of Experience
- Consultant location
Objectives and Key Deliverables
As a SAP HR-ABAP Consultant you will responsible for the design, development, testing and support of HR-ABAP development objects on SAP implementation & maintenance projects.
A professional at this position level has the following responsibilities:
• Design and develop program based on the functional requirements.
• Coming up with development frameworks.
• Work closely with SAP functional consultant to deliver, maintain, troubleshoot and enhance SAP functionality.
• Prepares technical designs document and unit testing.
• Proposes, robust solution to meet the functional needs.
• Builds professional relationships with team members and clients, to ensure delivery of proposed solutions.
• At least 7 years of ABAP development experience with 5+ years in HR-ABAP.
• Should be involved in at least two HR implementation project.
• Should have strong hands-on experience in ABAP technologies viz. HR Reporting, BADI, Dialog Programming, ABAP Webdynpro, Interfaces, BDC, BAPI, Smart forms and Workflow.
• Ability to co-ordinate and interact with multiple teams.
• Ability to help resolve complex technical issues.
• Ensure compliance of coding standard to existing and new developments.
• Experience in full life cycle implementation projects.
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with team members.
• Team player attitude.
• Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority.
• Knowledge of SAP functional module is a big plus.