- Project status
- Project posted
- 27 Jan 2017 10:45
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €800 / day
- Level of Experience
- Consumer Services
- Area of expertise
- Finance and Accounting
- Consultant location
- English (Essential) , German (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a private equity backed business looking for an interim financial controller, reporting directly to the CFO.
For at least 6 months, you would be responsible for ensuring that the team follow the control systems and processes in place and act as quality control. This would be particularly relevant for Board presentations.
Experience managing small controlling teams and leadership skills are essential as 6 direct reports are all junior.
• Extensive experience as a financial controller essential, ideally with experience in PE-backed businesses.
• Able to relocate to Stuttgart, Germany for the project (limited need to travel for the project)
• German language skills (professional fluency -written and spoken), fluency in English desirable
• Consultants who have already worked at CFO-level not preferred due to the team structure, this role reports to the CFO
• Available immediately