- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 31 May 2016 22:42
- Project duration (approx.)
- 3.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- US$1500 / day
- Aerospace & Defence , Automotive , Mechanical / Industrial Engineering , Plastics
- Area of expertise
- Executive / C-Suite , Strategy
- Consultant location
Objectives and Key Deliverables
Southeast Asia is growing quickly, including with some of our existing and potential future customers.
We have some early success there.
We believe we can leverage our technology portfolio into Southeast Asia based on additional initial conversations with customers.
Being more present in Southeast Asia is something L&L has discussed in the past. The goal is to understand the opportunity in Southeast Asia and how we should execute towards this opportunity.
1) Understand the overall region and general trends in the region. Understand the different dynamics within each of the countries (at a high level to start).
2) Understand the specific markets we are in within the region and also future potential markets we have been exploring
3) Understand what competitors are doing in the region.
4) Determine our strengths and our gaps going into the region.
Will expand on this list of deliverables based on consultant.
Needs to be in SE Asia.