- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 4 Jan 2016 16:57
- Project duration (approx.)
- 4 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- US$500 / day
- Area of expertise
- Executive / C-Suite, Marketing
Objectives and Key Deliverables
Our Client is working with the City of New York on an ambitious partnership to increase access to nutritional and affordable, healthy food in underserved neighborhoods. Their collective aim is to ensure measurable improvement in eating behaviors of local citizens via the delivery of produce, recipes, and cooking skills. They will partner with local governments and NGOs to see this through. The long-term goal is to create a repeatable and scalable urban partnership model to role out in select cities around the USA.
By leveraging a digital engagement with a forum of experts, our client would like to:
· Collect examples of corporate / urban partnership models that have entered underserved urban markets through similar initiatives; understand what has worked well and what has not.
· Outline the core elements of successful corporate / urban partnership models: intention (why a project is pursued); stakeholders (who is involved); and delivery (how people are engaged and an initiative is carried out).
· Determine the core elements needed to replicate the model and scale a program in other cities (e.g. national scale partners, potential regional variations).
We are seeking experts in:
· Urban grassroots marketing / cause marketing
· Social science with focus on nutrition and food access / affordability
· Multi-stakeholder partnerships management (from corporate perspective)
· Community-building (from civil society perspective)
· Design thinking (expertise in human-centric approach to program design)
Timing: January 19 - 22
- Earn $500 for the engagement
- Learn about trends in your space and content that can help you improve your own work
- Connect with peers and expand your network
- Enhance your reputation as a leading thinker on topics of passion and expertise
Log in once a day when convenient to you to answer the daily question posed by the facilitator over a 4 day period (this may include open ended questions or simple surveys) - about 20 - 40 minutes a day