- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 25 Jun 2019 11:48
- Project duration (approx.)
- 12.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- £90000 (fixed cost)
- Level of Experience
- Financial Services
- Area of expertise
- Programme / Project Management
- Consultant location
- United Kingdom
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
Engage with IT department, stakeholders, management, marketing and other teams in identifying and analyzing opportunities to implement business requirements.
Gather and analyze the high level (epic) tasks and requirements and decompose into individual tasks, subtasks, and human actions.
Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
Identify resources needed and assign tasks to in-house developers/QA and project team members.
Effectively track and report progress, provide regular updates to upper management.
Support effective communication between the project, QA teams and the Support Desk on user issues
Continuously explore customer`s experience, internal project-related business processes and provide processes optimization and improvement.
Required skills for this position are the following:
2‐3 years of business analysis experience.
2‐3 years of project management experience.
Basic knowledge of product management and technical background.
In-depth understanding of the software development life cycle.
Practical experience with agile methodology.
Experience in running projects or software in live.
Experience in drawing up a project plan (roadmap), timing, project reporting, writing project documentation, requirements decomposition.
Good knowledge of Jira entities.
Ability to translate conceptual requirements into business and functional requirements.
Running Fintech or banking software or project in live from the scratch.
Building software prototypes in the scope of user flow and UI screens.
Our ideal candidate has the following experience:
1. Active participation in the development of web-products of the company: prototyping, design, development, management, support.
2. Controls of the project development processes throughout the cycle.
3. Analysis of business requirements.
4. Optimization the company's product development processes, ensuring the scalability of the processes.
5. Improvement of the existing company products.
6. Communication with international and European payment providers in order to reach agreements on the connection of their payment instruments, and also accompanying the full cycle of connection methods describing the processes of each of the methods.